What is Blended Learning?
Blended learning is an integrated learning experience that combines face-to-face and online instruction. This student-centered approach empowers teachers to transform learning through technology. Blended learning allows students to learn anytime, anywhere and at any pace, while focusing on the development of future-ready skills like collaboration, creativity, communication and critical thinking.
At Lindbergh Schools, blended learning:
- Benefits all students, building on a foundation of equity and personalized learning.
- Streamlines daily learning experiences through a single learning management system.
- Elevates face-to-face instruction by providing new avenues for collaboration, creativity and learning.
- Enhances teaching practices, expanding opportunities for student creativity and learning.
- Prepares students for academic and professional success, balancing how, when and where they learn.