What is Blended Learning?
Blended learning is an integrated learning experience that combines face-to-face and online instruction. This student-centered approach empowers teachers to transform learning through technology. Blended learning allows students to learn anytime, anywhere and at any pace, while focusing on the development of future-ready skills like collaboration, creativity, communication and critical thinking.
At Lindbergh Schools, blended learning:
- Benefits all students, building on a foundation of equity and personalized learning.
- Streamlines daily learning experiences through a single learning management system.
- Elevates face-to-face instruction by providing new avenues for collaboration, creativity and learning.
- Enhances teaching practices, expanding opportunities for student creativity and learning.
- Prepares students for academic and professional success, balancing how, when and where they learn.
Technology Troubles at Home
It happens! Your home internet may go out or your student’s technology tools may not be connecting from home. If this happens, please call your school office to let them know so that they can communicate with your student's teacher. Teachers will follow up to ensure that your student is able to catch up on anything they miss. As a reminder, if the district experiences any outages for online tools, families will be notified via text and email. Students will be notified via Canvas.