Registration for K-12 Students
Welcome to Lindbergh Schools! Online registration is available on Infinite Campus for both new and existing families who are registering a new student. This includes registering new students for the current school year, as well as new students for the upcoming school year.
- NEW FAMILIES: If your family is new to the district, please click "New Families" on the left hand navigation menu.
- EXISTING FAMILIES: If you already have a student enrolled in Lindbergh Schools, please click "Existing Families" on the left hand navigation menu.
In addition, all Lindbergh families are required to complete the annual verification process before the start of a new school year. Annual verification involves updating several sections within the Infinite Campus portal, including contact information, medical records and transportation needs.
A few things you need to know:
- It is important to complete the entire online registration process for your student. If you do not complete the process, your student will not be actively registered. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration has been processed.
- All registrations started in the spring must be completed by May 26, 2023. After this date, the Infinite Campus portal will transition to the 2023-24 school year and all pending registrations will be erased. Families will be notified when the Infinite Campus portal reopens in mid-June.
- If you need assistance in completing the online registration process, including paper registration packets, access to technology or language translation services, please contact our district registrar at 314-729-2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.