Camp Ignite at Concord Elementary School
Robotics, coding and augmented reality are just a few of the hands-on STEAM activities available for students to enjoy during Camp Ignite at Concord Elementary School. At Camp Ignite, we believe in the power of imagination, creativity and innovation.
Our mission is to encourage science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics learning experiences through the design and construction of physical objects. Highly trained Lindbergh educators will lead the activities, which have been designed to support student development, especially in the area of science. Students will engage in making predictions, designing, testing, revising and retesting their project designs.
- $185 for each four-day session
- Space is limited, REGISTER NOW
- Session 1: July 6-9, 2020
- Session 2: July 13-16, 2020
- Session 3: July 20-23, 2020
- Session 4: July 27-30, 2020
Session 1 and Session 2 Topics
- Stop-Motion Movie Creation
- Augmented Reality
- LEGO 2.0
Session 3 and Session 4 Topics
- Coding with Minecraft
- LEGO Challenges
- Minecraft: Create Worlds with Friends
- LEGO Stop-Motion Movie Creation
- Design a LEGO City
- Camp Ignite is intended for students entering grades 2-6 for Fall 2020.
- The camp will be held Monday-Thursday at Concord Elementary School.
- Students are asked to bring a lunch and snack each day.