Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec Sports
Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec works to provide a valuable experience for all patrons through various athletic programs. Part of the experience includes ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for participants, spectators, and staff of programs. All area residents are eligible to participate in Lindbergh Community Ed sports programs.
Facility/Field Hotline: 314.729.2400 ext. 7553
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the instructions below to complete the online registration process:
- Click on the "Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec" icon
- Select desired program option
- Click on "Register for this Class"
- Click on "Create Account" if this is your first time registering with new site, or login to your existing account.
- Please note that your login credentials for MyPaymentsPlus will not work on the Revtrak system.
- Complete registration form and select "Checkout" to complete your registration or select "Continue To Shop" to add another registration.
- An email confirmation and receipt will be sent when complete.