LINDBERGH COMMUNITY ED AND REC ENRICHMENT
Come engage & explore because there is something for everyone!
Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec Enrichment offers a broad range of programs and services that enhance the quality of life for students, families and community members. Samples of past enrichment classes are: Ballet, Drivers Education, Guitar, Culinary Arts, Archery, Aquatics, and more. Classes are offered on several levels during the school year and the summer.
Click here to view available programs and to register online now
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the instructions below to complete the online registration process:
- Click on the "Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec" icon
- Select desired program option
- Click on "Register for this Class"
- Click on "Create Account" if this is your first time registering with new site, or login to your existing account.
- Please note that your login credentials for MyPaymentsPlus will not work on the Revtrak system.
- Complete registration form and select "Checkout" to complete your registration or select "Continue To Shop" to add another registration.
- An email confirmation and receipt will be sent when complete.