Register and Make Payments Online
Lindbergh Community Education and Recreation uses a convenient, mobile-friendly, online tool to register and help manage your account from any device, including your smartphone or tablet. Below are some tips for creating your account and enrolling in any course.Please follow the steps below to create your Eleyo account:
- Browse to the website: https://lindberghschools.ce.eleyo.com/
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google, or select Create One Now
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password Email to receive a password set email.
- Select Manage All Relationships to add family members and emergency contacts. For more details on setting up your account and adding family members and emergency contacts, click here.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://lindberghschools.ce.eleyo.com/ and login with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In button.
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen, then select Your Account/Relationships to view your profile.
- Use the Add a Relationships button to add all family members. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this at a later date if needed).
- Select the Create Person button.
- After you have finished setting up the people associated with your profile, select the Community Education link in the top, left area of the screen then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard.
On the left, under the Manage Family Members section, use the Add Emergency Contacts button to add new emergency contacts. Use the Edit Emergency Contacts button to update that information. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an emergency contact that is already part of your profile, please search for the name then select from the list of existing users that are presented.