The Lindbergh Community Ed and Rec office would like to thank all of our parent volunteers for their time and effort. Many sports leagues are based on the willingness and commitment of parents to support students by volunteering to coach. We are lucky to have wonderful parents to help provide these opportunities for students.
Upcoming Head Coaches Meeting
Monday, November 6, 7-8 p.m.
Truman Middle School Cafeteria
OTHER COACHING DOCUMENTS AND FORMS
- Basketball Black Out Practice Dates
- K-8 or 9-12 Basketball League Team Roster*
- Grades 3-8 Indoor Volleyball League Team Roster*
- Grades K-8 Outdoor Soccer League Team Roster*
- HEADS UP to Youth Sports (Concussion information for youth sports. Includes a free online concussion training course.)
- Players Code of Conduct
- Parents-Guardians-Spectators Code of Conduct
- Soccer Rules/Coaching Manual
- Basketball Rules/Coaching Manual
*We reserve the right to add players to rosters, as needed.