LEAP Parent Teacher Group
Lindbergh LEAP offers curricular enrichment opportunities for gifted students in grades 1-12, consisting of thematic, multidisciplinary units that encourage exploration and investigation, critical thinking, problem solving and creativity. The LEAP Parent Teacher Group is a volunteer organization that supports the mission of the program, including:
- To provide emotional support for students and parents through activities that connect LEAP families
- To provide financial support to LEAP teachers and staff members
- To provide financial support to students enrolled in the program for field trips
- To serve as a place of reference for parents to gain information related to LEAP and gifted education
- To serve as a liaison between LEAP parents and Lindbergh Schools
Please visit the LEAP Parent Teacher Group website to learn more about our organization.
PEGS Parent Group
The St. Louis Regional Program for Exceptionally Gifted Students (PEGS) offers curricular acceleration and enrichment opportunities for exceptionally gifted students in grades 1-12. The PEGS Parent Group is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization supporting the mission, vision and core values of the program, including:
- To provide help and support for children enrolled in PEGS, as well as their parents and caregivers
- To disseminate information to parents and other interested persons concerning the PEGS program
- To advocate for gifted education and promote a climate in the community in which achievement and excellence in children are recognized and valued
- To serve as a liaison between PEGS parents and Lindbergh Schools
Please visit the PEGS Parent Group website to learn more about our organization.