Facilities Planning Advisory Committee
The Facilities Planning Advisory Committee will make recommendations about facility needs and improvements, instructional design and district enrollment trends. The committee will also review and update the district's demographic study every two years.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the progress of the Facilities Planning Advisory Committee by visiting the Lindbergh Schools BoardDocs website. Click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Facilities Planning’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs homepage.
- Dr. Brian McKenney, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Joël Cracchiolo, Chief Financial Officer
- 10 patrons
- Mike Shamia, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Jennifer Miller, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Matt Alonzo, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Jodi Oliver, Crestwood Elementary School Principal
- Lauren Boeger, Sperreng Middle School Principal
- Maddy Raimondo, Lindbergh High School Assistant Principal
- Dr. Tony Lake, Superintendent of Schools
- Beth Johnston, Chief Communications Officer
- Jason Knitting, Director of Lindbergh Community Ed
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 11, 2019
- Sept. 25, 2019
- Oct. 9, 2019
- Oct. 23, 2019
- Nov. 6, 2019
- Nov. 20, 2019
All meetings are held in the Central Office Professional Learning Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) at 4 p.m.