Teaching and Learning Advisory Committee
The Teaching and Learning Advisory Committee provides input on teaching and learning within Lindbergh Schools. This includes learning about current teaching and learning practices, as well as future-ready practices for instruction. As a part of this committee, members will provide feedback and suggestions for subjects undergoing curriculum revision as well as input on priorities for student learning.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the progress of the Teaching and Learning Advisory Committee by visiting the Lindbergh Schools BoardDocs website. Click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Teaching and Learning’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs homepage.
- Dr. Tara Sparks, Chief Academic Officer
- Dr. Craig Hamby, Director of Elementary Education
- Ronni Zagora, Director of Secondary Education
- 12 patrons
- Jennifer Miller, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Dr. Mike Tsichlis, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Matt Alonzo, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 24, 2019
- Oct. 29, 2019
- Nov. 26, 2019
- Jan. 21, 2020
- Feb. 25, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- April 28, 2020
All meetings are held in the Central Office Professional Learning Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) at 4 p.m.