Technology Advisory Committee
The Technology Advisory Committee provides feedback on a variety of topics and makes suggestions and recommendations that can benefit all students. Work focuses on supporting technology infrastructure development as well as educational technology implementation and their effects on all students and staff.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the progress of the Technology Advisory Committee by visiting the Lindbergh Schools BoardDocs website. Click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Technology’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs homepage.
- Dr. Tara Sparks, Chief Academic Officer
- Dr. Jana Parker, Director of Innovation and Learning
- Dominic Jaggie, Director of Technology
- 12 patrons
- Jennifer Miller, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Dr. Mike Tsichlis, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Matt Alonzo, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- Aug. 14, 2019
- Sept. 16, 2019
- Oct. 28, 2019
- Nov. 18, 2019
- Dec. 16, 2019
- Jan. 27, 2020
- Feb. 24, 2020
- April 20, 2020
All meetings are held in the Central Office Professional Learning Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) at 4 p.m.