Student Life Advisory Committee
The Student Life Advisory Committee provides feedback and recommendations to the Board of Education on topics related to student life and success within Lindbergh Schools. Topics for analysis and feedback include social emotional learning, student safety and wellness, and extracurricular activities.
This committee is chaired by Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction Dr. Tara Sparks and Director of Assessment and Student Services Dr. Jill Lawson.
Committee members include:
- 12 patrons
- Mike Shamia, Vice President, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Christy Watz, Treasurer, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Dr. Cathy Carlock Lorenz, Director, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Ronni Zagora, Director of Curriculum and Student Programs
- Scott Luczak, Director, LHS Athletics
- Jason Knittig, Director, Lindbergh Community Ed
2018-19 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 20, 2018
- Oct. 18, 2018
- Dec. 13, 2018
- Jan. 17, 2019
- Feb. 21, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- May 16, 2019
*All meetings will be held in the Central Office PL Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the Student Life Advisory Committee’s progress by visiting the Lindbergh BoardDocs website. Simply click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner of BoardDocs, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Student Life’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs home page.