Student Life Advisory Committee
The Student Life Advisory Committee provides feedback and recommendations to the Board of Education on topics related to student life and success within Lindbergh Schools. Topics for analysis and feedback include social emotional learning, student safety and wellness, and extracurricular activities.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the progress of the Student Life Advisory Committee by visiting the Lindbergh Schools BoardDocs website. Click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Student Life’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs homepage.
- Dr. Tara Sparks, Chief Academic Officer
- Dr. Jill Lawson, Executive Director of Assessment and Student Services
- 12 patrons
- Megan Vedder, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Jennifer Miller, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Dr. Ronni Zagora, Executive Director of Secondary Education
- Scott Luczak, Lindbergh High School Athletic Director
- Jason Knittig, Director of Community Programs
2021-22 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 9, 2021
- Oct. 14, 2021
- Nov. 11, 2021
- Jan. 13, 2022
- Feb. 10, 2022
- April 14, 2022
All meetings are held in the Central Office Professional Learning Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) at 4 p.m.