Student Life Advisory Committee
The Student Life Advisory Committee provides feedback and recommendations to the Board of Education on topics related to student life and success within Lindbergh Schools. Topics for analysis and feedback include social emotional learning, student safety and wellness, and extracurricular activities.
Meeting Agendas on BoardDocs
Follow the progress of the Student Life Advisory Committee by visiting the Lindbergh Schools BoardDocs website. Click on ‘Board of Education Meetings’ in the top right corner, then select ‘BOE Advisory - Student Life’ to view agendas for upcoming meetings. BoardDocs also keeps an archive of meeting agendas, and upcoming meetings will be featured on the BoardDocs homepage.
- Dr. Tara Sparks, Chief Academic Officer
- Dr. Jill Lawson, Director of Assessment and Student Services
- 12 patrons
- Mike Shamia, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Christy Watz, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Dr. Cathy Carlock Lorenz, Lindbergh Schools Board of Education
- Ronni Zagora, Director of Secondary Education
- Scott Luczak, Director of LHS Athletics
- Jason Knittig, Director of Lindbergh Community Ed
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 19, 2019
- Oct. 17, 2019
- Nov. 21, 2019
- Dec. 19, 2019
- Jan. 16, 2020
- Feb. 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
All meetings are held in the Central Office Professional Learning Room (9350 Sappington Rd.) at 4:30 p.m.