Lindbergh Schools has partnered with Peachjar to deliver school-approved fliers directly to your email inbox. Peachjar will be used exclusively for electronic flier distribution, and your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Fliers will also be posted on our district and school websites for easy access.
A flier may be approved if one or more of the following criteria are met, although the district reserves the right to deny approval of a flier any reason.
- The request is from a student or parent organization that is sponsored by or directly affiliated with Lindbergh Schools.
- The request is from a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization or agency.
- The request is from from one of the municipal governments served by the district (assuming the information is not political in nature).
- The request is in relation to youth sports and recreation activities sponsored by communities served by the district.
- The request is from a district staff member and/or coach representing a team or organization created for the primary purpose of serving Lindbergh Schools students and is considered to be a district feeder team; club sport; or camp/clinic/service supporting existing educational or extracurricular programming, as determined by the administrator with the responsibility for that programming or activity.
All content must be consistent with the mission and vision of the district and compliant with district policies, procedures and regulations. Fliers will also be evaluated based on the educational value of the content and the age or maturity of students in the intended audience.
A flier will be denied if the content includes:
- Information endorsing or promoting a specific religion, religious organization, political candidate, or position on a political issue.
- Promotion of content that is in direct conflict or competition with a service, program or function already provided by Lindbergh Schools.
- Any direct solicitation of money, except for dues for membership or fees for specific activities or events promoted in the material.
- Promotion of any product or service not permitted to minors by law.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure the Lindbergh community is well informed about school programs, activities and events.