Role of the School Nurse
The primary role of the school nurse is to support student learning. Optimal learning requires good health. The school nurse seeks to maintain, improve and promote the health of students by providing the following services:
For more information regarding student health services at Lindbergh Schools, please contact Nursing Supervisor Eva Gallina at email@example.com or 314-729-2400, ext. 3510.
- Illness and injury assessments and interventions
- Identification, assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of student health concerns.
- Screening for health factors impacting student education
- Medication administration
- Resource for health related issues and health education