New Families in Lindbergh Schools
The following information below is for the 2023-24 school year. If you need to enroll a student for the 2022-23 school year, please use the SIS Portal.
All new K-12 students must register online via our Infinite Campus portal. It is important to complete the entire online registration process for your student. If you do not complete the process, your student will not be actively registered. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration has been processed.
If you need assistance in completing the online registration process, including paper registration packets, access to technology or language translation services, please contact our district registrar at 314-729-2444 or email@example.com.
- Two proofs of parent/guardian residency. This includes a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
- Student’s up-to-date immunization records. These must be submitted before the registration process can be completed.
- In cases where parents/guardians are divorced, a copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition) which stipulates custody.
- Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
Kindergarten registration for the 2023-24 school year will be available online beginning Monday, Feb. 6, 2023. Lindbergh offers free full-day kindergarten at all six elementary schools.
In accordance with Senate Bill No. 572, a student must be 5 years old before the first day of August to attend kindergarten. Students may only be registered by a parent or court-appointed legal guardian.
For the 2023-24 school year, we will offer kindergarten families selected weeks to complete the registration process according to the school attendance area. To confirm your residency and locate your student’s school, please use our map and boundaries feature or call 314-729-2480.
2023-24 Kindergarten Registration Schedule
- Concord Elementary School: Feb. 6-10, 2023
- Long Elementary School: Feb. 13-17, 2023
- Crestwood Elementary School: Feb. 21-24, 2023
- Kennerly Elementary School: Feb. 27- March 3, 2023
- Dressel Elementary School: March 6-10, 2023
- Sappington Elementary School: March 13-17, 2023