Students and staff should follow the steps below to access Lindbergh's Wi-Fi network:
- Find the wireless network (SSID) named "LindberghBYOD"
- Connect to "LindberghBYOD"
- Use an Internet browser to navigate to any website (other than Lindbergh or Google)
- When (if) prompted for credentials,
- select your school provided Google (gmail) ID.
Parent groups can access the Wi-Fi network for meetings by contacting the Technology Department and requesting a guest password. Please call 314-729-2400, ext. 8880 for more information.