Lindbergh Food Service
Lindbergh Schools has partnered with Southwest Foodservice Excellence to provide students with quality food and nutrition knowledge. SFE believes all students should have access to wholesome and appetizing food, whether it is a full meal or a quick snack. If you have any questions regarding food services at Lindbergh, please contact one of the SFE representatives below.
Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application Instructions
Lindbergh Schools participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program, a federally funded program that helps students qualify for free or reduced-price meals. This program also determines the amount of Title I funding we receive for additional academic resources.
Free and reduced applications are available on the Infinite Campus portal.
- Log in to the Infinite Campus Portal.
- Click “More” on the left-hand menu. Then, click “Meal Benefits.”
- Click “Meal Benefits Application" and follow the instructions on the screen.
If family or caregiver do not have access to a computer they may request a paper form from the food service department.
Food Service Account Management
- Instructions to add or remove restrictions for your student's food service account are coming soon.
- Account updates may take up to three business days to complete. Restrictions do not carry over from the prior year. Therefore, this form needs to be completed annually.
Instructions to complete the online e-Form - COMING SOON
If you need assistance with free and reduced-price meals or food service account management, please contact the Food Service department at 314-729-2400, ext. 8875.