2019 Lindbergh High School Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 22 and Thursday, Oct. 24. Conferences will be scheduled online using PTCFast.com. Please note that you must have a personal email account (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) in order to schedule a conference for your student. Conferences will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. You must register your student for each teacher with whom you wish to meet.
Please follow the steps below to schedule a conference for your student:
- Click on the teacher with whom you wish to schedule a conference. This will open a page at PTCFast.com.
- Enter your student's first and last name, your name, your email address and click the submit button. The online system will instantly send an email to your personal email account which contains a link to register your conference date and time.
- Log in to your email account and open up the email sent by PTCFast.com. If you do not see the email from PTCFAST, please check the junk or spam section in your email account. The email sender line will read Do-Not-Reply@ptcfast.com.
- When you click on the link, it will open a page where you can select the date and time for your conference with that teacher. Your choice will not be finalized until you click the confirm selection button.
- A confirmation email will be sent once you have scheduled your conference. If you need to change your time at a later date, there will be a link provided within the confirmation email.
- If you need to schedule additional conferences, please return to this page to schedule with another teacher.
Please click on the teacher's name listed below to schedule your conference.
Important Notice: Online registration will be active starting at 7 a.m. Monday, Oct. 7.