2022 Parent-Teacher Conferences
Lindbergh High School parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for Monday, Oct. 17 and Wednesday, Oct. 19. Conferences will be scheduled online using PTCFast. You must have a personal email account in order to schedule a conference for your student. Conferences will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. You must register your student for each teacher with whom you wish to meet. Registration opens Friday, Oct. 7 at 7 a.m.
In Person and Virtual Options
- Both In Person and Zoom Conferences are available
- If you prefer Zoom, please indicate by placing (Zoom) next to your last name when registering for conferences
Please follow the steps below to schedule a conference for your student:
- Click on the teacher with whom you wish to schedule a conference. This will open a page at PTCFast.
- Enter your student’s first and last name, your name, your email address and click the submit button. The online system will instantly send an email to your personal email account which contains a link to register your conference date and time.
- Login to your email account and open up the email sent by PTCFast. If you do not see the email from PTCFast, please check the junk or spam section in your email account. The email sender line will read Do-Not-Reply@ptcfast.com
- When you click on the link, it will open a page where you can select the date and time for your conference with that teacher. Your choice will not be finalized until you click the confirm selection button.
- A confirmation email will be sent once you have scheduled your conference. If you need to change your time at a later date, there will be a link provided within that confirmation email.
- Please allow 10 minutes of travel time in between your scheduled meetings. If booked back-to-back, you will not be on time to individual conferences, and could possible miss one of your appointments!
How can I access how my student is doing in their courses?
- Becoming an observer on your students’ Canvas course can give great insight into what is currently happening in the curriculum and classroom. Visit this sight to set up observe access: https://go.lindberghschools.ws/Page/15758
- For official grades, reference SIS
How will I know where to meet with teachers during conferences?
- A directory with teacher locations will be emailed on Friday, October 14th . We have many teachers sharing classroom spaces. Some teachers will be housed in the new cafeteria during conferences.
Zoom is asking for a passcode, what is the passcode?
- LHS is the passcode for all of the Zoom links.
What is I am unable to attend my scheduled in-person conference but still would like to Zoom with teachers?
- If you need to change from an in-person to Zoom conference, please reach out to the teacher directly to change your mode of attendance.