Jan. 9, 2023
Every year we have the honor of recognizing individuals in our community who generously give their time, resources and talents to make Lindbergh an exceptional school district and an outstanding place to raise and educate children.
The Lindbergh Leader Award is our district’s highest honor recognizing excellence in leadership and service. Any community member may nominate an individual for this distinguished award, and nominations will be accepted through Jan. 27, 2023.
Lindbergh Leader Eligibility Requirements
A Lindbergh Leader is someone who:
- Has made a long-term commitment to Lindbergh Schools
- Demonstrates consistent leadership and performance
- Has provided extraordinary service to the Lindbergh community
- Motivates and inspires others as an active and positive role model
- Supports the district as a participant at district functions
- Goes far beyond what is expected of role or position
Click here for a complete list of eligibility criteria
Persons eligible for the Lindbergh Leader awards include any individual who serves Lindbergh students and the community. This includes citizens and volunteers, teachers, administrators, support staff, alumni and retired Lindbergh employees.
Nominate a Lindbergh Leader
To nominate an individual for the 2023 Lindbergh Leader Award, click here.
- Individuals may only be recognized once as a Lindbergh Leader.
- View past honorees.
- Deadline for nominations: Friday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m.
- Questions? Please contact Beth Johnston at 314-729-2400, ext. 8802, or Spencer Michelson at 314-729-2400, ext. 4607.
This year’s class of Lindbergh Leaders will be honored during a banquet on April 14, at Royale Orleans, 2801 Telegraph Road.