About Dressel Elementary School
With the capacity to serve 650 students in grades K-5, Dressel Elementary School provided essential relief to overcrowding districtwide when in opened in fall 2017. Dressel is a place where all voices are heard and all students are engaged in authentic learning experiences. Our committed staff and supportive community work together to prepare all students for the 21st century. Dressel's highlights include:
- Designated classroom wings for each grade level
- 21st century modern, student-centered library
- STEM areas in each grade level to enhance student learning and exploration
- Energy-efficient LED lighting and mechanical system
- Competition size gym
- Accessible, modern playground
- New main entrance on Tesson Ferry Road, with secondary access from Musick Avenue
- Tornado safe rooms that double as multipurpose meeting rooms
Dressel Elementary School
10911 Tesson Ferry Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
8:55 a.m.-3:45 p.m.