About Dressel Elementary School
Dressel Elementary School will be Lindbergh’s sixth elementary school when it opens in fall 2017. Dressel is designed as a neighborhood school with the capacity to serve 650 students in grades K-5. It will provide essential relief to overcrowding districtwide. The 99,116-square-foot building will sit on 10 acres of land. Features include:
- Designated classroom wings for each grade level
- 21st century modern, student-centered library
- STEM areas in each grade level to enhance student learning and exploration
- Energy-efficient LED lighting and mechanical system
- Competition size gym
- Accessible, modern playground
- New main entrance on Tesson Ferry Road, with secondary access from Musick Avenue
- Tornado safe rooms that double as multipurpose meeting rooms
Dressel Elementary School
10911 Tesson Ferry Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
8:45 a.m.-3:25 p.m.