All incoming Truman Middle School students must register online via the SIS Portal.
SIS Portal Directions
After completing the online registration forms, please contact the district registrar at 314-729-2444 to schedule an appointment to verify your residency. Please bring the required documentation listed below to your appointment.
Paper registration packets are available for parents without internet access. Parents who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment with the district registrar.
Where to Register
All incoming Truman Middle School students must register online via the SIS Portal. After completing the online registration forms, please contact the district registrar to schedule an appointment to verify your residency. Class scheduling for secondary students will be completed by appointment with the school's counseling program administrative assistant.
- Lindbergh Schools Central Office, 9350 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2444
- Truman Middle School, 12225 Eddie & Park Rd., 314-729-2470
- Two proofs of parent residency must be presented prior to registration. This can include a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
- Child's up-to-date immunization records - must be submitted before the registration process can be completed
- Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics