March 1, 2023
Lindbergh Schools invites the community to celebrate this year’s class of Lindbergh Leaders, during a banquet on Friday, April 14 at Royale Orleans. Lindbergh Leaders are nominated by their fellow community members for their leadership and service at Lindbergh Schools and in the community.
The Lindbergh Leader Award is the district's highest honor in recognition of leadership and service. Any individual who serves Lindbergh students and the community is eligible. This includes volunteers, teachers, support staff, alumni and retired Lindbergh employees. In addition, this year’s event will also honor the 2022 Lindbergh Schools Teacher of the Year, Truman Middle School English Teacher Kristina Kohl.
To learn more or purchase tickets, please visit go.lindberghschools.ws/leaders.
2023 Lindbergh Leader honorees include:
- Rachel Braaf Koehler, Volunteer, Gifted Education, Lindbergh High School, Truman Middle School
- Becky Cook, Volunteer, Concord Elementary School
- Miranda Gelven, Honors Program and Testing Coordinator, Lindbergh High School
- Beth Grebe, Design Lab Teacher, Long Elementary School
- Stephanie Gurley-Thomas, Building Assistant, Truman Middle School
- Jennifer Miller, Board of Education President
- Sarah Porte´, Second Grade Teacher, Sappington Elementary School
- Jill Smith, Volunteer, Sappington Elementary School and Truman Middle School
- Laura Storm, Volunteer, Kennerly Elementary School and Sperreng Middle School
- Laura Thomas, Math Teacher, Lindbergh High School
- Megan Vallis, Library Media Specialist, Truman Middle School