• Parents of incoming K-12 students must contact the district registrar at 314-729-2444 to schedule an appointment to verify residency requirements and receive online access credentials to the SIS Portal. Please bring the required documentation listed below to your appointment. Parents will receive instruction on how to access the SIS Portal to continue the registration process online.

    Registration packets are available for parents without internet access. Parents who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment with the district registrar.

    Kindergarten Registration

    In accordance with Senate Bill No. 572, a child must be 5 years old before the first day of August to attend kindergarten. Children may only be registered by a parent or court-appointed legal guardian, and do not need to be present to register.

    Where to Register

    All incoming K-12 students must register at Lindbergh's Central Office with the district registrar. Class scheduling for secondary students will be completed by appointment with the school's counseling department administrative assistant.

    • Lindbergh Schools Central Office, 9350 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2444
    • Lindbergh High School, 5000 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 314-729-2410
    • Sperreng Middle School, 12111 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2420
    • Truman Middle School, 12225 Eddie & Park Rd., 314-729-2470

    Required Documentation

    • Two proofs of parent residency must be presented prior to registration. This can include a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
    • Child's up-to-date immunization records - must be submitted before the registration process can be completed

    Requested Documentation

    • Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics