2019-20 Kindergarten Registration Information
Lindbergh Schools kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year is now available online. According to state law, a child must be 5 years old before the first day of August to attend kindergarten in the fall. Online registration will be available until Friday, March 15.
- Online Registration Directions for New Families
- Online Registration Directions for Existing Families
- Two proofs of residency: current utility bill AND real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or IRS tax return
- Child's up-to-date immunization records
- Child’s official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics
Where to Register
After completing the online registration process, please make an appointment with your student’s school to verify the required documentation. Enrollment is not official until your documents have been verified by Lindbergh Schools. Please use our online address finder if you are not sure which school your student will attend.
- Concord Elementary School, 10305 Concord School Rd., 314-729-2436
- Crestwood Elementary School, 1020 S. Sappington Rd., 314-729-2430
- Dressel Elementary School, 10911 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2485
- Kennerly Elementary School, 10025 Kennerly Rd., 314-729-2440
- Long Elementary School, 9021 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2450
- Sappington Elementary School, 11011 Gravois Rd., 314-729-2460
If your student is currently enrolled at Lindbergh Early Childhood Education, please contact the school your student will attend BEFORE you start the online registration process.
Families who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment with their student’s school. Please contact the school for details.