Track and Field Club Information
The middle school track club is designed to introduce middle school age students to the sport of track and field as well as encourage and promote fitness. Whether you enjoy sprinting fast or running the mile there is a place for you on the track club. Events include 100, 200 and 400 meter dash as well as the 800 meter and mile. There will also be varying field events. Here is what you need to know if you are interested:
- Practice is each Tuesday and Thursday until 4:00
- There will be an activity bus for athletes
- The season starts March 27th
- The season ends with a dual meet between Truman and Sperreng at the high school at 4:00 on May 10th.
- Each middle school will be considered its own team and will practice at its own school
- Cost is $15 which will cover the cost of an awesome t-shirt (paid to the team coach)
- If this is the first activity you have done this year there is also a $10 activity fee to be paid to the main office.
Contact Coach Wagenkenecht or Coach Hausner if you have any questions.