LAA works to provide a valuable experience for all patrons through various athletic programs. Part of the experience includes ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for participants, spectators, and staff of programs. All area residents are eligible to participate in LAA programs.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Important online registration notice:
Lindbergh Community Ed (LAA) will be moving to a new online registration system for programs
that start after August 1, 2017.
We will no longer be using MyPaymentsPlus system for online registrations
starting with fall registration. Our
department will be transitioning to RevTrak.
Your previous user ID and password used on MyPayentsPlus will no longer be valid to register for Lindbergh Community Ed enrichment or sports
programs. You will need to create a new
account on the RevTrak system, if you have not done so already.
To create your account on RevTrak, follow
1) Go to: https://lindberghschools.revtrak.net
2) Click on the
‘Login’ link located in the top right corner3) Click on ‘Create New Account’
4) Complete required
information and click ‘Create Account’5) You’re done! You can now register online for Lindbergh
Community Ed programs!
To register for current summer programs on mypaymentsplus.com use the following instructions:
- Click on the new customer graphic to create a FREE, secured account
- Once your account is created, log in to MyPaymentsPlus
- Click District Activities & LAA, then select program option
- Select Class, then 'Pay' for each student you wish to register
- Complete the registration form for each participant
- Double asterisks (**) are required fields
- Registration will timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Select payment type and enter information.
- An email confirmation and receipt will be sent when complete