Professional Learning opportunities are an integral part of school and local educational agency strategies for providing teachers, administrators and other education professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable students to succeed in a well-rounded education and to meet challenging academic standards.
Lindbergh Schools is committed to Learning Forward's goal:
"Every educator engages in effective professional learning every day so every student achieves."
This goal is achieved through development in:
- Student-Focused Leadership
- Collaborative Leadership
- Forward-Thinking Best Practices
- Global Citizenship
The Professional Learning Committee:
- Provides professional learning opportunities that promote student achievement based upon building and district improvement plans.
- Leads and facilitates professional learning.
- Advocates for professional learning in all buildings and in the community.