LAA works to provide a valuable experience for all patrons through various athletic programs. Part of the experience includes ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for participants, spectators, and staff of programs. All area residents are eligible to participate in LAA programs.
The LAA office would like to thank all of our parent volunteers for their time and effort. Many LAA programs are based on the willingness and commitment of parents to support students by volunteering to coach. We are lucky to have wonderful parents to help provide these opportunities for students.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the instructions below to complete the online registration process.
- Click on the new customer graphic to create a FREE, secured account
- Once your account is created, log in to MyPaymentsPlus
- Click District Activities & LAA, then select your activity
- Select 'Pay' for each student you wish to register
- Complete the registration form for each participant
- Double asterisks (**) are required fields
- Registration will timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Select payment type and enter information
- An email confirmation and receipt will be sent when complete
If you have experienced difficulty registering online through My Payments Plus (such as non-active student IDs in the system), we suggest creating a FREE Guest account on My Payments Plus until your child’s Student ID becomes active in our district data systems. We have extended the registration deadline to allow families extra time due to the difficulties with this issue.
For further help, call My Payments Plus toll free at 1-877-237-0946 or Lindbergh Activities direct line 314-729-2400 ext. 4910