Health Services at Sappington
The primary role of the school nurse is to support student learning, and optimal learning requires good health. The school nurse seeks to maintain, improve and promote the health of students by providing the following services:
- Illness and injury assessments and interventions
- Identification, assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of student health concerns
- Screening for health factors impacting student education
- Medication administration
- Resource for health-related issues and health education
Please visit the Health Services section of our website for more information.