e-Hour Child Care
Lindbergh Schools will offer e-Hour Child Care for students to provide additional student monitoring and engagement during the hour before and after school and to provide families an extended window for student pickup and drop-off.
Note: e-Hour will be offered only for buildings and/or grade levels operating in Phase 1 (five days per week of in-person learning).
- e-Hour is designed to replace the time of the bus ride, for the purpose of offering child care for families and reducing bus ridership.
- Families must commit to e-Hour on a full-time basis, allowing changes for only defined, allowable reasons.
- e-Hour will flow seamlessly with current Flyers Club programming for students in grades K-5.
e-Hour Elementary School Schedule
- Elementary school e-Hour will be offered free of charge from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Flyers Club fee-based childcare for K-5 students will be from 6:30-7:30 a.m. and 4:30-6 p.m., Monday-Friday.