The Lindbergh Schools Facilities department will increase the frequency of sanitation and cleaning in all schools to provide a safe, clean and healthy learning environment for students and staff.
Daily Custodial Schedule
- Custodians arrive and begin normal morning cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- School administrators, teachers, staff and students begin arriving 6:30-8 a.m.
- Custodians disinfect all restrooms.
- Students use safe, district-approved cleaning wipes to sanitize classroom eating areas with teacher supervision (once each morning).
10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (Lunch)
- Students sanitize classroom eating areas with teacher supervision if this has not already been completed (once each morning).
- Custodial staff collects lunch trash from each room, and provides support as needed for lunchtime cleanup in classrooms.
- Custodians perform mid-afternoon disinfection of classrooms.
- Students sanitize classroom eating areas with teacher supervision (once each afternoon).
4 p.m.-End of Shift
- Custodians complete normal afternoon cleaning and sanitizing.
- Custodians clean classrooms and shared spaces after students and teachers leave for the day.
- During the day, custodians follow the daily cleaning schedule listed above.
- District-approved cleaning wipes are available in every classroom for daily use.
- Sanitize restrooms after all students are in class (mid morning, once per day).
- Sanitize regularly touched areas, including entry doors, handles, door frames.
- Emist every school in the afternoon, once every 10 school days (2 weeks).
- Disinfect classroom when students leave for recess and lunch. This task is performed by students, teachers and administrators.
- Water fountain bubbler features will not be operational, but water bottle filling stations are available in each building and will be sanitized daily.
- Disinfect classroom where sick student is present once students leave.
- Additional manpower requirements: None