The Lindbergh Schools Facilities department will increase the frequency of sanitation and cleaning in all schools to provide a safe, clean and healthy learning environment for students and staff.
Daily Custodial Schedule
- Custodians arrive and begin normal morning cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- School administrators, teachers, staff and students begin arriving between 6:30-8 a.m.
- Custodians disinfect all restrooms and drinking fountains.
- Classrooms will have a supply of district-approved cleaning wipes for sanitation. Teachers will supervise.
4 p.m.-End of Shift
- Custodians complete normal afternoon cleaning and sanitizing.
- Custodians clean classrooms and shared spaces after students and teachers leave for the day.
- During the day, custodians follow the daily cleaning schedule listed above.
- District-approved cleaning wipes are available in every classroom for daily use.
- Sanitize restrooms after all students are in class (mid-morning, once per day).
- Sanitize regularly touched areas, including entry doors, handles, door frames.
- Emist every school in the afternoon, once every 10 school days (2 weeks).
- Water fountain bubbler features will be operational. Water bottle filling stations are available in each building and will be sanitized daily.
- Disinfect classroom where sick students are present once students leave.
- Additional manpower requirements: None