Before and After Care Registration for 2020-21
Phase One: Free e-Hour and Flyers Club
To reduce bus ridership and support Lindbergh families, we are pleased to offer one hour of free before- and after-school child care for Lindbergh students in grades K-5 during Phase 1 operation, on a space-available basis. e-Hour will provide additional student monitoring and engagement and provide families an extended window for student pickup and drop-off.
Families must commit to e-Hour on a full-time basis, and e-Hour will flow seamlessly with current Flyers Club programming. Flyers Club fees will be prorated based on the enrollment time in e-Hour.
- e-Hour will be offered free of charge from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Flyers Club fee-based child care will be from 6:30-7:30 a.m. and 4:30-6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- All students must sign up for e-Hour, including students who are already enrolled in Flyers Club.
- e-Hour applications open at 12 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 12, and space is limited.
- To sign up for e-Hour, please complete the application form.
- Students who are currently enrolled in Flyers Club will get first priority, but they must submit an application before 12 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 15.
- If the number of applications submitted exceeds space available, a lottery system will be used to determine placement.
- A separate e-Hour enrollment form must be completed for each student, including students who are currently enrolled in Flyers Club.
Phase Two: Flyers Club
During Phase 2 of the 2020-21 school year, Flyers Club will be offered for students on the days that they attend school in person. We will offer both a before- and after-school program. Families may choose to access before- and after-school child care separately, but families must be enrolled for both days of in-person attendance. The deadline to register is Friday, Aug. 7
Flyers Club Phase 2 rates are as follows:
- Before Care: $61.00 per month
- After Care: $91.00 per month
- Before and After Care: $136.00