Request for Teacher Qualifications
Upon your request, Lindbergh Schools will provide to you in a timely manner the following information about the qualifications of your child’s teacher(s).
- Whether your child’s teacher has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction.
- Whether your child’s teacher is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived.
- Whether your child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
- What baccalaureate degree major the teacher has and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification.
In addition to the information that parents may request, districts must provide to each individual parent:
- Information on the achievement level of the parent’s child in each of the state academic assessments as required under this part; and
- Timely notice that the parent’s child has been assigned, or has been taught for four or more consecutive weeks by a teacher who is not highly qualified.