Students will be responsible for purchasing their own display boards. They can be found at Dollar Tree, Michaels, Walmart, Staples, Office Depot, Target, Hobby Lobby, Joann Crafts. The maximum outside dimension of the center panel is 30 inches.
Tips for a successful display board:
- Organize the information like a newspaper. It should flow from left to right, top to bottom, and be able to be easily read.
- If you have access to a computer, please type out all your information. Please do not use any funky fonts or colors. It is recommended to use Arial or Times New Roman 16pt or 18pt, as they are easy to read from a distance. You can use a smaller font size for captions.
- If you would like to add color to your display, a little goes a long way.
- Use spray adhesive or a glue stick to attach things to the board as they will not wrinkle the paper or make as big of a mess as liquid glue.
- Displays cannot contain any of the following: anything that needs to be plugged in, anything breakable, chemicals, liquids, powders, live specimens (take pictures to display in their place), valuables, faces of students, or staples.