In the event of inclement weather, we will decide to close school based on a number of factors, including student safety, bus transportation, road conditions and wind chill temperature. When possible, the decision to close school is made by 10 p.m. the night before; however, snow events often occur in the early morning. If the decision cannot be made by 10 p.m., then school will be called between 5-5:30 a.m. the next morning.
Our school district uses the following tools to communicate school closures due to inclement weather:
- Text – Parents and staff who have opted in for Lindbergh Schools text messaging will receive a text from us anytime the district is closed due to inclement weather. Click here for text notification information.
- Email – All parents and staff will receive an email notification when school is closed.
- Phone – Parents and staff will receive an automated phone message if the decision to cancel school is made during the day or before 9 p.m.
- Website – go.lindberghschools.ws
- Social Media – Like 'Lindbergh Schools' on Facebook and follow @LindberghFlyers on Twitter
- Mobile App – Download the Lindbergh Schools mobile app on your device to receive push notifications for weather-related closures
- Local News – Lindbergh Schools will be listed on all major TV and radio stations in the event of a weather-related closure