Current Employee FAQs

  • Name Change
    In order to change your name across all systems (AESOP, TalentEd, email, etc.) you will have to come to Central Office/HR with proof that you have legally changed your name - usually your new social security card will suffice!

    Please do not request any Technology updates until you have completed this first step in HR. After that, HR sends a notification to all C.O. Departments to make the name change effective in all our systems, including email.

    Should you have any questions on this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Personal Info Changes (Such as updating your address)
    If you have recently moved or changed your phone number, log on to the Lindbergh Cloud (Home > Staff > Lindbergh Cloud). If you don't know your log in information, contact Technology. Open up the application "Employee Portal". If you don't know your Portal log in information, contact Kim Bauer at x8501. Submit those changes directly to HR via the "Submit Personal Info Changes" link in the Portal. Note: Please only submit the one item that is requiring a necessary change - do not fill in all fields. You can also email Human Resources with the new address. Your current address must be on file with Lindbergh.

    View and Print Pay Stubs
    The employee portal is accessed from the Lindbergh Cloud.  If you cannot remember your userid and/or password, please only try twice.  A third unsuccessful attempt will lock you out.  Instead, click on the "forgot userid and password" link just below the log in screen.  Enter your Lindbergh email address and your userid and password will be emailed to  you.  If you still have problems with the employee portal, please contact Kim Bauer at
    To view/print your pay stubs, log on to the Lindbergh Cloud (Home > Staff > Lindbergh Cloud). If you don't know your log in information, contact Technology. Open up the application "Employee Portal". If you don't know your Portal log in information, contact Kim Bauer at Click "View Pay History and W2's". Click the "print stub" link (the password is the last 4 digits of your social security number). 

    Update Payroll Forms (Direct Deposit, Federal W4, MO W4)
    Log in to TalentEd: Records (make sure you are not in Perform): Select "Blank Docs” at the top right hand corner, then select the form you need (please only select Federal W4, MO W4, or Direct Deposit Authorization). Fill out the form completely and make sure to “Save Final” to submit the changes to payroll. It is the responsibility of the employee to ensure their personal tax forms are up-to-date and accurate.

    Should you have any questions about logging in to TalentEd, or you need a form that is not on the list, contact Melissa Wallace at or 314-729-2400 ext. 8828

    Applying for an Additional Job
    If you already work for Lindbergh and are wanting to apply for an additional job, you will still need to apply via TalentEd. To apply, please go to and sign in at the top if you have an internal account. If you are a new internal applicant, click “Internal” in the top right hand corner and follow the process to create a username to be able to log in to view all internal job postings.

    Tuition Reimbursement/Completion of Degree
    Please see the following steps to submit courses for tuition reimbursement/completion of a degree to move up on the salary schedule. You will submit all documents to Melissa Wallace. Reimbursement of these classes will be subject to the final review of all documents by Dr. McKenney. Please keep in mind, you can only use 9 online credit hours for reimbursement and can only be reimbursed for 6 credit hours per semester in total. First year teachers are not eligible for reimbursement until the summer after their first completed year. More information can be found on page 12 in the Teacher handbook. 
    • Submit syllabus/plan via email to Melissa Wallace and Dr. Brain McKenney for +30 courses approval
    • Submit classes individually as you start them for reimbursement approval on My Learning Plan under "Fill in Forms", "Tuition Reimbursement" (even if the course is not eligible for reimbursement)
    • Submit grade when course is completed (grades can be sent as an unofficial transcript; it just must be a legitimate copy from the school). Also send receipt of payment if eligible for reimbursement. 
    • This course will then get processed for reimbursement (if eligible)
    • Once all classes are complete and all grades are submitted, send final copy of transcript (can be unofficial but must be from school).
    • Contracts are eligible for degree updates until the deadline of October 1.
    • Reimbursements are processed on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month.
    • Only post-master's coursework is eligible for MA+30