Parents of incoming K-12 students must contact their building secretary to schedule an appointment to verify residency requirements and receive online access credentials to the SIS Portal. Please bring the required documentation listed below to your appointment. Parents will receive instruction on how to access the SIS Portal to continue the registration process online.Registration packets are available for parents without Internet access. Parents who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment with their school secretary.Where to RegisterAll incoming K-12 students must register at the school they will attend. Families enrolling multiple students may begin the registration process at one school. Class scheduling for secondary students will be completed at their respective schools. Please use our online address finder if you are not sure which school your student will attend.
- Lindbergh High School, 5000 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 314-729-2410
- Sperreng Middle School, 12111 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2420
- Truman Middle School, 12225 Eddie & Park Rd., 314-729-2470
- Concord Elementary School, 10305 Concord School Rd., 314-729-2436
- Crestwood Elementary School, 1020 S. Sappington Rd., 314-729-2430
- Dressel Elementary School, 10911 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2485
- Kennerly Elementary School, 10025 Kennerly Rd., 314-729-2440
- Long Elementary School, 9021 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2450
- Sappington Elementary School, 11011 Gravois Rd., 314-729-2460
- Two proofs of parent residency must be presented prior to registration. This can include a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
- Child's up-to-date immunization records - must be submitted before registration process can be completed
- Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics
Kindergarten registration for the 2017-18 school year will be available online beginning Monday, Feb. 27. Lindbergh offers both half-day and full-day kindergarten programs. Information on the full-day option, including tuition rates and registration deadlines, is available by clicking here. Full-day kindergarten space is limited and parents are encouraged to register early to secure a spot for their student.A districtwide committee is working this spring to redraw boundary lines for Lindbergh’s elementary and middle schools in preparation for the opening of Dressel Elementary School next fall. Please register for the 2017-18 school year at your current school (use our locator tool to find your current school). We will share information with all K-8 families as soon as the redistricting process is complete, and at that time, if your building assignment changes, we will transfer your registration information to your new school.In accordance with Senate Bill No. 572, a child must be 5 years old before the first day of August to attend kindergarten. Children may only be registered by a parent or court-appointed legal guardian, and do not need to be present to register.2017-18 Kindergarten Parent Information Nights
*School tours are available for all kindergarten families attending the events listed above.
- Concord Elementary School: May 16, 2017; 6:30 p.m.
- Crestwood Elementary School: May 8, 2017; 6:30 p.m.
- Dressel Elementary School: May 15, 2017; 6 p.m.
- Kennerly Elementary School: May 10, 2017; 6:30 p.m.
- Long Elementary School: May 9, 2017; 7 p.m.
- Sappington Elementary School: May 18, 2017; 6 p.m.