Kindergarten Registration and COVID-19
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year will continue during the COVID-19 closure. Registration appointments have been postponed, and families are encouraged to submit the required documentation listed below via email.
Once you have completed the online registration process, please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your student’s first and last name, family last name (if different) and 2020-21 Registration in the subject line of the email.
Documents submitted via email will be processed in full, and registration appointments will resume when the district returns to normal operations. Please contact district registrar Terri Musante at email@example.com or 314-729-2444 if you need assistance.
Registration for K-12 Students
All current and incoming K-12 students must register online via the SIS Portal. After completing the online registration forms, please schedule an appointment with the district registrar to verify your residency. Please bring the required documentation listed below to your appointment.
Paper registration packets are available for families without internet access. Families who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment or contact the district registrar at 314-729-2444.
In accordance with Senate Bill No. 572, a child must be 5 years old before the first day of August to attend kindergarten. Children may only be registered by a parent or court-appointed legal guardian, and do not need to be present to register.
Lindbergh Early Childhood Education families registering for kindergarten should contact the district registrar at 314-729-2444.
Where to Register
All current and incoming K-12 students must register online via the SIS Portal. After completing the online registration forms, please schedule an appointment with the district registrar to verify your residency. Class scheduling for secondary students will be completed by appointment with the school's counseling office.
- Lindbergh Schools Central Office, 9350 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2444
- Lindbergh High School, 5000 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 314-729-2410
- Sperreng Middle School, 12111 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2420
- Truman Middle School, 12225 Eddie & Park Rd., 314-729-2470
- Two proofs of parent residency must be presented prior to registration. This can include a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
- Child's up-to-date immunization records - must be submitted before the registration process can be completed
- Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics