Parents of incoming K-12 students must contact their building secretary to schedule an appointment to verify residency requirements and receive online access credentials to the SIS Portal. Please bring the required documentation listed below to your appointment. Parents will receive instruction on how to access the SIS Portal to continue the registration process online.
Registration packets are available for parents without Internet access. Parents who need additional assistance with the registration process may schedule an appointment with their school secretary between 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Where to Register
All incoming K-12 students must register at the school they will attend. Families enrolling multiple students may begin the registration process at one school. Class scheduling for secondary students will be completed at their respective schools. Please use our online address finder
if you are not sure which school your student will attend.
- Lindbergh High School, 5000 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 314-729-2410
- Sperreng Middle School, 12111 Tesson Ferry Rd., 314-729-2420
- Truman Middle School, 12225 Eddie & Park Rd., 314-729-2470
- Concord Elementary School, 10305 Concord School Rd., 314-729-2436
- Crestwood Elementary School, 1020 S. Sappington Rd., 314-729-2430
- Kennerly Elementary School, 10025 Kennerly Rd., 314-729-2440
- Long Elementary School, 9021 Sappington Rd., 314-729-2450
- Sappington Elementary School, 11011 Gravois Rd., 314-729-2460
- Two proofs of parent residency must be presented prior to registration. This can include a real estate or personal property tax bill, rental or purchase contract plus deposit receipt, or an IRS tax return, in addition to a current utility bill.
- Child's up-to-date immunization records - must be submitted before registration process can be completed
- Official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics