Lindbergh High SchoolParent Group
What is LHS Parent Group?
- We are a parent-led organization that supports the students, teachers, and administrators of Lindbergh High School (LHS).
- We sustain academic-related activities by means of creating awareness, volunteering, donating, and fundraising.
What does LHS Parent Group do?
- We have monthly meetings to inform parents of current topics, school happenings, and volunteer opportunities at LHS.
- We host a Holiday House Tour the first Sunday in December to raise funds to support student scholarships, teacher grants, staff appreciation lunch/dinners, and the Renaissance Program.
When does LHS Parent group meet?
- Daytime meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of each month in the Anne Morrow Lindbergh Room.
- Evening meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, 3 – 4 times per year, in the Professional Development Room at Central Office.
Volunteer Events and Activities include:
- 1st day of semester- greeters to distribute schedules, semester 1
- Provide information at LHS Open House
- Provide dinners for teachers during LHS Conference Nights, semester 1
- Host the LHS Holiday House Tour
- Provide information at LHS Curriculum Night
- Distribute Renaissance packets to students, semester 2
- Provide Teacher Grants
- Provide Staff Appreciation Lunch, semester 2
- Provide scholarships for graduating seniors
Being involved is a wonderful way to stay connected to your child!! Join us!!
Please visit our website at www.lhsmothersclub.com
Or the school website at www.lindberghschools.ws
Click on Tabs: , , ,Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
at Lindbergh HS Parent Group