Camp Innovate at Truman Middle School
Video production, Minecraft EDU and 3D printing are just a few of the hands-on STEAM activities available for students to enjoy during Camp Innovate at Truman Middle School. At Camp Innovate, we believe in the power of imagination, creativity and innovation.
Our mission is to encourage science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics learning experiences through the design and construction of physical objects. Highly trained Lindbergh educators will lead the activities, which have been designed to support student development, especially in the area of science. Students will engage in making predictions, designing, testing, revising and retesting their project designs.
- $185 for each four-day session
- Space is limited, REGISTER NOW
- Session 1: July 6-9, 2020
- Session 2: July 13-16, 2020
- 3D Printing
- Breakout Boxes
- Green Screen Video Production
- Minecraft EDU
- Cricut Maker
- Laser Printing
- Camp Innovate is intended for students entering grades 6-9 for Fall 2020.
- The camp will be held Monday-Thursday at Truman Middle School.
- Students are asked to bring a lunch and snack each day.