All teams will participate in an intervention pilot program called Homework Recovery. The Homework Recovery program will give students an additional opportunity to achieve higher academic levels. If a student does not turn in their work they will be given a Homework Recovery form from their teacher stating the missing assignments and the date the student is to attend the Homework Recovery session after school. This form needs to be signed by the student's parent. The following are a list of the program expectations.
- The objective is homework completion, not discipline.
- Two opportunities will be given for students to complete their work in Homework Recovery. If a student does not complete their work they will be given an after-school detention.
- Any student that does not attend their after-school detention will be given an in-school detention for one day.
- If the student completes the assignment before the assigned recovery day, to the satisfaction of their teacher, they will not be required to attend the Homework Recovery program.
- Each team will post their specific criteria on their team website.