Please follow the tips and tricks below to successfully complete your PRISM project.
- Use hot glue or rubber cement to attach content to your board. No staples please.
- Try not to include the student in photographs attached to the board.
- Word searches are no longer allowed on portfolios.
- When conducting an investigation, ask yourself these three questions:
- What will I measure?
- What will I research?
- Why am I doing this?
- If you cannot answer these three questions, you may want to change your project.
- Your project must be based on science. It is not a social studies report or a collection of pet photos.