Chartwells uses the SIS Portal accounting system to record student payments and purchases throughout the year. Please remember the following:
- Establish your student's meal account before school starts.
- Checks should be made payable to Lindbergh Schools Food Services with the student's name and amount enclosed in a prepayment envelope. Prepayment envelopes are available in each school office.
- Prepayments can be made using PayPal.
- After the start of school, prepayments will be accepted in the morning or at the register.
- Prepayment deposits are recommended weekly or monthly to avoid negative student account balances.
- Based on student feedback, we will implement designated registers that will accept cash at the point of service at both Sperreng and Truman middle schools, as well as Lindbergh High School.